8946 NW Mills
Portland, Oregon 97231
I enjoy using my skills as both a designer and a web developer to create dynamic user interfaces that are both visually engaging and intuative.
Freelance design/development studio of which I am the founder.
- Design and development of websites and web based applications, as well as editing video.
Mark Wyner Design
Web focused design agency
- Handled design tasks, website updates, and video editing.
- Edited corporate video newsletters and various videos for Blackwell Book Publishing.
- Front end development of design comps to CSS/xHTML.
Art Director/Lead Designer
- Guided development of website design and video editing. Managed a team of 10 designers while developing web based advertising for software and affiliate programs. Designed navigation systems, iconographic elements and sales materials, including trade show exhibits, promotional brochures, and DVD interfaces.
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Operating Systems - OSX, Windows.
- Software - Proficiency with most Adobe CS products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, After Effects), Macromedia (Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Director), Microsoft Office, Apple Creative Suite (Final Cut HD, DVD Studio Pro, and Logic Audio). Ableton Live (Audio recording and tracking).
EDUCATION & INTERESTS
- BFA in Graphic Design - Boston University - 06/1987
- Musician - Performing in numerous bands and writing about music for over 20 years.
- Editor of the music blog Etherbomb.
- Current bass player for Audios Amigos
References available upon request.
HTML version | E-mailable HTML version | Plain Text (.txt) version.